Looking to spot your favorite athlete, Instagram socialite or rapper? Check out this list for celeb hangouts in LA. You might get lucky and run into your favorite star.
1. Berri's Cafe - 8412 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90048
2. Craigs - 8826 Melrose Ave West Hollywood, CA 90069
"Craig's, Craig's, Craig's.The place to see reality tv stars, athletes and their bevies of women, working class men who want to feel like millionaires for a night; this is where they come."
3. Bootsy Bellows - 9229 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
4. Nightingale - 643 N La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90069
"Welcome to the New Year's Eve version of Greystone Sundays at Nightingale... Honestly, need we say more? What to expect? An open bar, celebrities galore, and bottles upon bottles upon bottles popping amongst a gorgeous fashionably loud crowd. Welcome to the Good Life..."
(Heads up, the Sunset location is closed with plans to reopen in Santa Monica. Beach side celeb spottings? I think, yes!)
6. The Good Nite - 10721 Burbank Blvd North Hollywood, CA 91601
A very small low-key spot in North Hollywood. Don't feel the need to dress up. Just come for a fun chill time and you never know who you'll bump into.
7. Pinz Bowling Center - 12655 Ventura Blvd Studio City, CA 91604
Fun location to hang with friends and show off your bowling skills - or lack of! If you're working off too much energy, just buzz a waiter from Jerry's Deli to come over and snag your food and drink orders.
This is a big hangout spot for whose who in the valley. You'll have a great time.
8. Poppy - 755 N La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90069
9. Nice Guy - 401 N La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90048
"CIARA! She was the celebrity my group and I saw at this intimate restaurant. Apparently this is an exclusive spot where a lot of stars go; one reason: NO PHOTOS. The Nice Guy is very strict about this policy. Don't try to sneak a photo."
10. Tower hotel - 8358 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
Hit the pool, enjoy the wonderful spa, or crash a Gucci release party. It's a good time overall.
11. The Peppermint Club - 8713 Beverly Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90048
This dark intimate spot is the perfect lounge/bar to go to if you want to discover new music and enjoy a chill night out. Check out Funky Soul Saturday's and hit the dance floor for some fun. You never know who you may bump into!
12. Delilah - 7969 Santa Monica BlvdWest Hollywood, CA 90046
A hot spot for Paris Hilton - need we say more.
13. Cecconi's - 8764 Melrose Ave West Hollywood, CA 90069
A fun Los Angeles spot. Expect the bar to be packed and the food to be pricey, but don't let that deter you from the cute Instagram photos you can snap and celeb spottings you may see on a lucky night.
Have more suggestions? Leave a comment and let us know!