When dating someone new, it can be hard to tell if they’re ready to commit and are ready for something more serious.
A dating and breakup recovery coach for professional women, Cherlyn Chong, shares some signs you should look for that will tell you if they want to commit.
Here are the top 5:
- They do some spring cleaning on their phone. They’ll start to delete dating apps and profiles to show they’re no longer available and want to be exclusive with you.
- They bring you into their inner circle. If they introduce you to their family, they’re showing you they’re ready for the next phase of the relationship.
- They show their more domestic side. Do you have drawer at their place? Or vice versa? This form os “nesting” shows it’s time to get serious.
- They start asking the *real* questions. These are questions like what you see in your future, life goals, or even if you want kids.
- They tell you they’re ready! The clearest sign of all.