The Los Angeles Dodgers announced today that Dodger Stadium will be filled with holiday cheer as guests are immersed in the Dodgers Holiday Festival, where they will experience the beautiful, newly-renovated Centerfield Plaza and find lots of holiday surprises, interactive experiences worthy of posting on social media, and larger-than-life holiday scenic and light installations that will provide fun for the whole family.
The celebration will be held at Dodger Stadium nightly from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on weekdays, and from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on weekends, from November 26 through December 31, 2021 (select dates excluded). Admission tickets, with prices starting at $16.00, must be purchased online in advance. Additional, specially-ticketed activities include Ice Skating and Photos with Santa. Tickets for those activities are extremely limited and also must be purchased online in advance. All tickets may be purchased beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at www.dodgers.com/holidayfestival.
For the first time ever, celebrate a white Christmas at Dodger Stadium with an illuminated, open-air ice skating experience constructed across the outfield. The 80’ x 60’ ice rink will run 30-minute sessions throughout each event date. Additionally, Santa Claus will be landing his sleigh in the bullpen of the third-oldest ballpark in the Major Leagues this winter! Make reservations for one-hour time slots for professional photos with Santa and the kids. Guests will be able to access their pictures digitally with an option to add printed photos or keepsakes.
Continue the night with plenty of fun for all members of the family, including full-service bars, holiday-themed food, and more Dodger Stadium favorite concessions like Shake Shack. The Dodgers Holiday Festival is appropriate for ALL ages. Other exciting experiences for the family include the chance to:
Highlights at Dodgers Holiday Festival:
● Take pictures for this year's family holiday card by choosing from a multitude of backdrops, including giant wrapped presents, snowmen, Santa’s sleigh, and a 40-foot Christmas tree.
● Meet and interact with Santa’s elves.
● Stroll through a winter wonderland of light displays and interactive installations, including light tunnels and the Northern Lights immersive experience.
● Enjoy holiday music throughout the event and nightly live musical performances.
● Create and take home a holiday keepsake.
● Jump into the holiday season in one of the bounce houses.
● Check off holiday gift shopping at the Dodgers’ merchandise outlets in the Centerfield Plaza.
● Come hungry and thirsty, as the Dodgers Holiday Festival will have a wide selection of seasonally-inspired foods, including grilled entrees, desserts, cocktails, craft beers, wines, and hot chocolate.
The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) will be operating their Homebase in the Centerfield Plaza, where guests may purchase holiday gifts such as $10 t-shirts, bobbleheads, autographed memorabilia, and more, while supplies last. At their Homebase, LADF will also be collecting new or gently-used baseball and softball gloves for use in their sports-based youth development program, Dodgers RBI. When purchasing tickets for the Holiday Festival, guests may add a donation to support LADF’s mission of tackling the most pressing problems facing Los Angeles by helping to improve education and health care, combating homelessness, and assuring social justice for all Angelenos.
Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test. In accordance with the City of Los Angeles Municipal Code, all attendees who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine will be required to show proof at stadium entry gates, prior to entry, of either (a) full vaccination (i.e., at least two weeks have passed since the attendee has received the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine), or (b) a negative COVID-19 viral test (both PCR and antigen tests will be accepted) taken within 72 hours before the start time of the event. The Dodgers strongly encourage all attendees to wear a mask in all areas of the Holiday Festival unless they are actively eating or drinking. For more information, visit www.dodgers.com/holidayfestival.