As these feel good stories continue to roll in, we'll keep telling you about them! Here are a few more inspiring stories we've seen surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak . . .
1. A guy in Milwaukee launched a GoFundMe for his birthday to raise money for local restaurants. In just 18 hours, he raised over $16,000!
2. More landlords around the country are lowering rent, or waiving it until later. A guy in Milwaukee left a note on his tenants' doorsteps that said he's only charging them $100. And if they don't need the help, he wants them to use the extra money to support local businesses. How incredible is this?!
3. Thousands of people in New York have decided to foster an animal(s) so they don't have to sit in shelters or be euthanized during this crisis.
4. In a new survey, 36% of said they've spoken to their loved ones more than usual in these past two weeks. 64% of people agree it's pulled their community together in a lot of ways.
5. A 7-year-old in Maryland named Cavanaugh Bell took $600 he'd saved up from two birthdays and three Christmases. He used that money to hand out 31 hot meals and 65 care packages to seniors. Heart melting!
6. Before a lockdown was issued, a Canadian college volleyball team found out their graduation was cancelled. So the crew on their plane ride home did a makeshift graduation ceremony for them mid-flight.
7. A couple in San Antonio had to cancel their wedding last-minute. So they donated all their flowers to an assisted-living center. What a great way to spread cheer!
8. A couple in New York didn't want to wait to get married. So they stood on the street while a friend officiated from the window of his fourth-floor apartment. A few other friends watched from a distance, or from their car. How touching!