To bring some cheer to this year, people are expected to start shopping and decorating for the holidays early. And if you want to do it right, it’s important to know the latest trends!
Trend experts from Etsy, Pinterest, Home Depot and Bloomingdale’s predict these are the ones we’ll be seeing more of this holiday season:
- Rainbow brights - embrace vivid colors to brighten things up! Add multi-color retro string lights and colorful barware.
- Decked-out front doors - The search for “Christmas door decorations” are up 125%!
- Blue Christmas - It might not be a traditional shade for the holidays, but this year, expect to see more of it. Use indigo-dyed accents like a festive tablecloth or Christmas tree skirt.
- Natural elements - Decorate using fresh greenery, dried foliage and raw wood. Hang a front door wreath made with these natural touches or add textured placemats to your table.
- Let it snow - Flocking will be popular this holiday season. Look for the powdery fake snow on everything from artificial Christmas trees to wreaths to tree skirts.
- Farmhouse holiday - Modern farmhouse style isn’t going away anytime soon! Find fun and festive signs that will match your homes style.
Which of these trends is your favorite?!