2020 was the year of tie-dye, banana bread, mental breakdowns, and surviving the COVID-19 quarantine.
If you quarantined with your partner, you know that it's both a blessing and a curse at the same time, LOL.
So, this year is the perfect time to set relationship goals with your partner. It's time to turn inward and nurture your love life like a delicate houseplant. In a world without vacations and anniversary restaurant reservations, you're forced to live in the moment with your S.O.
Here are 21 romantic goals for the new year:
1. Be Intentional With Your Time Together
2. Play Hooky
3. Cultivate Gratitude
4. Turn Your Phone Off
5. Have "You Time"
6. Practice Saying & Hearing "No"
7. Find New Hobbies
8. Create Novelty
9. Learn What Makes You Super Turned on
10. Address Issues Early
11. Know What You're *Really* Fighting About
12. Quiet The Peanut Gallery
13. Establish Your Own Timelines
14. Make Smaller DailyGestures
15. Talk Openly And Frankly About Your Sex Life
16. Manage Your Expectations
17. Spend Quiet Time Together
18. Actively Listen & Remember
19. Say "I Feel..." Not "You Are..."
20. Put In The Work
21. Discover Your Own Goals