This is a fun little recipe to do with the kids over winter break. When you're done you can enjoy them as a family or bring them to your holiday party.
And let's be honest, who doesn't LOVE cinnamon rolls!
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 Drops green food coloring
- 5 Yellow M&Ms
- Assorted Christmas Sprinkles
- Open the cinnamon roll tube and separate out the icing and the rolls.
- Unroll your first roll and shape into a tree by starting at the base of the tree and making a 2-2.5" line of dough and then curving it up to make the next row slightly smaller, and repeating until your dough is gone.
- Bake as directed on the package.
- While the rolls bake, mix the food coloring into the icing.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven once they are done and let cool 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the green icing evenly over the top each row then sprinkle with the sprinkles then place the yellow M&M on top.
SOURCE: PINNING MAMA