The fall season is upon us, and Trader Joe's has groceries you don't want to miss.
1. Thanksgiving Stuffing Seasoned Kettle Chips are seasoned with the classic stuffing flavors of celery, sage, and thyme. These kettle chips are great on their own.
2. The Maple Espresso Black Tea provides a delicate sweetness from the maple with a mellow jolt of caffeine from the espresso.
3. These Umami Flavored Corn Tortilla Chips have a caramelized onion-ish sweetness, plus the savory meatiness that defines umami in things like soy sauce, Parmesan cheese, and mushrooms.
The chips taste like Funyuns mixed with a light sprinkle of a Top Ramen chicken seasoning packet.
4. Di Bari Black & Orange Pappardelle these wide pappardelle noodles are ideal for serving with a Bolognese-style ragu.
5. Everything But The Leftovers Seasoning Blend has a distinct taste of celery seed, dried onion, dried thyme, and rosemary.
It's the perfect seasoning for stirring into most savory things, including soup, chicken salad, vinaigrettes, and more.
6. Organic Raw Pumpkin Vinegar is very underrated. This vinegar, in particular, is made by cold pressing pumpkins before allowing the liquid to ferment into a cider before adding the vinegar mother. The vinegar is a vivid orange and has the perfect tang and earthiness.
7. Rough & Ready Cab Franc vs. Cab Sauv is perfect for those crisp fall days when you want a rich and spicy wine.