Cheese Saganaki Gone Wrong In Viral Video

posted by Kari Steele -

During a business dinner in Baltimore, one person decided to order a Saganaki, a Greek cheese dish, that requires it to be set on fire before served. 

It was being prepared just fine, until the dish set off the fire alarms and activating the sprinkler system!

Take a look below at the scene and aftermath:

Comments

Kari Steele

Kari Steele

Listen to Kari Steele on KOST 1035. FM from 10am-3pm! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.