Disney is always one step ahead.
They just released some of their menu items for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Here's what you can look forward to this year:
- Snake Eyes- Sprite, Green Apple Juice, Lemonade with Gummy Worms and Light-Up Dice
- Billy's Worms & Dirt- Chocolate Pudding with cake crumbs, gummy worms & white chocolate zombie decorations
- Maleficent Cone- black waffle cone filled with lime soft serve and topped with chocolate horns and purple sugar
- Halloween Cinnamon Roll- Cinnamon Roll with Orange Icing
- Hades Hatred- Lemonade, Blue Curacao, Blueberry popping pearls with cotton candy on the top
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake- Pumpkin Candy Topped Milkshake with a Marshmallow Straw
- Amuck, Amuck, Amuck! Cupcake- made of peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits & toffee. Filled with caramel sauce, topped with an edible cake cauldron frosted with chocolate buttercream and a decoration featuring the Sanderson sisters
- Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae- Pumpkin Gelato, Candy Corn, Caramel Sauce, Whipped Cream & Sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae- Pumpkin Soft Serve Topped with candy corn and caramel sauce
- Jack & Sally Push Cake Pops- Jack is made with chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white and dark chocolate crispy pearls, dark chocolate curls. Sally is made of gluten-friendly vanilla cake then layers on buttercream, strawberry crispy pearls, and a white chocolate Sally.
Which item are you looking to try first?!