Theme parks across Southern California are now planning on welcoming back guests over the coming weeks after being shutdown for a year due to COVID-19.
Six Flags Magic Mountain is set to open again on April 1st, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park are set to open on April 30th and Legoland is set to open April 1st. When you visit these theme parks again, things are going to be a little different. The number of people allowed in theme parks will be limited capacity.
Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Only in-state visitors can visit
- Reservation systems will be used
- When you purchase tickets, guests will have to attest that their party size will not include more than three households and that they are all in-state visitors.
- Shuttle service will be limited whenever possible
- Theme parks recommend guests bring clear bags so that security personnel don't have to touch people's bags for inspection.
Will you be headed to theme parks anytime soon?