It's Pumpkin Patch Time, Y'all!
If you're like me and you enjoy hitting a pumpkin patch with the family, you've come to the right place! There are so many great spots to hit this year in the Inland empire. The Press Enterprise has compiled a fair amount of the best places to pick your pumpkin throughout SoCal and here are their picks for the best pumpkin patches right in our own backyard:
- Big Horse Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch in Temecula bighorsecornmaze.com
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch in Moreno Valley hunterspumpkinpatch.com
- Peltzer Pumpkin Farm in Temecula peltzerfarms.com
- Pick of the Patch Pumpkins in Lake Elsinore abctreefarms.net
- Pumpkin Factory in Corona thepumpkinfactory.com
San Bernardino County
- Frosty’s Forest in Chino frostysforest.com / thehauntedharvest.com
- Greenspot Farms in Mentone greenspotfarms.com
- Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Farm in Yucaipa liveoakcanyon.com
- SkyPark at Santa’s Village off Highway 18 in Skyforest skyparksantasvillage.com
Visit The Press Enterprise for more details on these pumpkin patches and to find the best in Orange County and Los Angeles County too.